Thursday, June 22, 2006

RUN RUN RUN...


Today we went to the Newport Back Bay. Laina went in the water with me keeping very close watch over her. Then we went out and played on some of the play equipment on the shore. She had a great time playing with the other kids on the beach with the sand and everything. Then, after a while she decided that she wanted to head back into the water. She just started running right in without looking back or stopping. Luckily, I was right behind her. She got up to her waist before she fell down and got a lung full of salt water. I pulled her up and she choked and sputtered a bit and then wanted to get back in the water.

She spend the early evening with my parents while I was in Karate class and she had a great time reading magazines and eating with them.

1 comment:

Whatsername said...

Laina's hair is getting thick. That kid has "no" fear!!!