Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Busy days ahead!

We've got some fun things up ahead of us in the next weeks. Coming up we're going to Sacramento and the Napa Valley. That will be fun to see the cousins and aunts and uncles! I'll also get to bite a Guigni's sammich. I know everyone is jealous of that. Wanna bite?? GET YOUR OWN GUIGNI'S!!! Soon after that we head up to Bridgetown to visit friends. Can't wait for that!! A week seems like a long time, but I know it will fly by. After that, Jorg heads out for some trips to far away places. Laina and I will probably go visit Grandma. Then we'll go as a family to China for a visit. That will be fun! So...the next couple of months will be busy and fun! Hang on for the ride...

Here's a picture of Laina with her current favorite thing: Curly Blue Blanket AKA "Curry Bang Kott".

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your little girl is precious. I had to check out your blog after I read your email. Thanks again for the information on Shandong.
Lisa

~Kimberly said...

I love your pictures! I wanted to check out your blog (I'm in the MarchDTC group)--you are much better at keeping up with your blog than I am at keeping up with mine.

Kimberly