Thursday, August 24, 2006

Laina has decided that her first help around the house chore will be unloading the dishwasher. Since she joined our family, she has had an attraction towards the dishwasher and now she's old enough and has the skills to help. She takes the dish out of the dishwasher, and hands it to Mom or Dad. She gets really mad if she doesn't get to help out. I'm hoping that her love for the vaccuuuuuume cleaner will continue to grow. I've also started writing a children's book called, "When I grow up, I want to clean the bathroom". I'm hoping that some early brainwashing will help out during the teenage years. Now, I have to go to the doctor and get my tongue removed from my cheek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao @ your comment, when I was younger I would beg and plead to vaccuum and wash the dishes, my mum couldn't pay me to do them once I became a teenager!! haha

I hope Laina continues to love it though!! ;0)