Thursday, June 15, 2006

MORE BABY IN A BUCKET!!
She is so cute when she plays in her bucket, and she loves it so much! The water was very warm today and she just sat in the bucket and played and played. I gave her a bunch of "credit cards", you know, those blanks they send you in the mail, and also expired library cards, and AAA cards and stuff. She thought that was great.


BABY IN A BASKET!
Laina discovered that Pan-Pan fit quite nicely in the wastebasket, so she decided to have a try herself. She crouched down in the wastebasket and watched Blue's Clues for a while. Then she made Pan-Pan get back in. She waved "hi" and laughed when I asked her what she was doing in the wastebasket.




ON YOUR MARK...GET SET...
This is how Laina ran around the house after she was done playing in the bucket. I think it looks so funny to see her run around with shoes, socks, and a diaper. It reminds me of the time I went skinny dipping in a river but wore my boots since the rocks were so sharp at the rivers edge. I remember how funny I felt walking around the wilderness with nothing but my boots on. In this picture, Laina is playing with a plastic container, cereal pieces, and a chop stick. I don't know exactly what her game was, be she had fun doing it.

No comments: