Friday, July 21, 2006

Last week I spent in San Luis Obispo with my Grandma, sister and Nephew. We did all kinds of fun things like play in the park, swim at aunt Linda's house, and hang around the house. Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures. But I did take a few.

LAINA GETS A NEW HAT in preparation for the day at the pool.


GRANDMA READS A BOOK to Laina. Grandma is 93 years old and we love her very much.


LAINA HANGS OUT ON THE BED with Purple Fuzzy Bear and Ceasar. Ceasar isn't mommy's bear that she still sleeps with every night and takes on trips. Don't think that it is, because you'd be wrong. Nope, Ceasar isn't that bear at all. No such bear exists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is cute!

I am positive mommy doesn't still sleep with Cesar, there is just no way!! ;0)