Thursday, May 25, 2006

This weekend was an exciting day for Laina. She got her first pair of runners! She chose the pink and white striped pair, over the pink and camoflage Converse All Star high tops that I was rooting for. Anyways, she likes to wear them and rip the velcro open over and over and over again. She likes to stomp around the house and make loud noises with her new shoes. All I can think of is how glad I am that I didn't buy those damned Chinese shoes with squeekers in them. Yes, I said "Damned Chinese shoes with squeekers. I hate those things. I don't care if you like them and think they're cute. They drive me crazy. So, you can buy them all you want and have 15 different pairs for each day of the week. I don't want them in my house. So there.) Here she is modeling her new sharp shiny, non-squeaking, shoes.

1 comment:

Whatsername said...

Maybe, I need to send you some bells for Laina's non-squeaking shoes! Hey, some dutch cow bells that would do the trick. She can ding-dong around the house and drive everyone nuts!